updated rules & terms of figure skating practice 2016:
All skating sessions run for 50 minutes.
The operator of the rink guarantees at least 8 figure skating sessions a day between 8am and 6pm.
The sessions will be grouped into the following classes:
"EK Offen": all figure skaters are allowed to skate. (no Hockey)
"Youngster" sessions are open for hobby skaters if space is available and the hobby skater accepts the rules of figure skating practise. (no Hockey and no ice stock sports allowed, no eating, no skreaming, no playing on the ice, all users have du behave well and respect better skaters)
"Youngster" all skaters (no Adults, no ice dance)
"Youngsters + ID": sessions for ALL including ICEDANCE.
"Novice" all basic novice and Advanced Novice skaters.
Due to the level of skating and the entries we might also split the Novice sessions some times into
-"Novice" (basic Novice + Advanced Novice) or
-"ad.Nov." (advanced Novice) only.
-"intermediate Novice" (interm. Novice /(and ad.Novice only)
"Junior": Skaters competing ISU Junior level agelimit <15. (Junior B skaters (ÖWO-skate Austria) are not allowed to skate in Junior sessions, except the session is marked as JuniorB session.
"Senior": ISU Senior Competitor Skaters only.
"Adult": Adult skaters
Adult skaters are allowed to skate in all sessions marked as ADULT and Adults are also allowed to skate in all Sessions marked as "EK offen".
"Professional&Recreational": Skaters aged <18, working as coaches/coach-education and skaters who are employed as skaters in Ice-Show-Business.
Professional/Recreational skaters are allowed to skate in all sessions marked as Professional/Recreational as well as they are allowed to skate in all "EK offen" sessions.
Youngsters: Skaters <10 or skaters authorized by TEV-Youngsters-Lizenz are allowed to skate in all Youngsters and in all "EK offen" sessions.
Novice: Novice skaters 10-15 or skaters authorized by TEV-Novice-Lizenz are allowed to skate in all Novice (basic Novice / Intermediate and advanced Novice) sessions, in all Youngsters sessions and in all "EK-Offen" sessions.
Junior: Junior skaters >15+ISU junior Competitors; Junior A (ÖWO-Skate Austria) are allowed to skate in all sessions except Senior sessions.
Senior: Senior skaters >18+ISU competitors, are allowed to skating in all sessions.
In sessions marked as "ad.Nov+Jun/Sen" only advanced Novice, Junior and Senior skaters are allowed to skate. In these sessions no basic Novice skaters are allowd to practice.
In "Sen" (Senior) sessions, only Senior skaters are allowed to practice.
Icedance: is allowed in as Icedance (ID) marked sessions as well as Icedance is allowed in all "EK-Offen" sessions.
Before entering the ice every skater has to sign in an entrylist of the operator. Skaters of higher classes are allowed to skate in lower classes. Skaters of lower classes are not allowed to skate in higher classes.
The following rules have to be accepted:
- the rules of the tyrolean skating federation
- higher level skaters do have priority
- skaters going through programs do have priority
- no Hockey and no ice stock sports allowed
- no eating, no skreaming, no playing on the ice
- behave well
- respect other and especially better skaters
- ice dance is only allowed in Youngsters sessions and only after online-reservation.
-pair skating is only allowed in special sessions "pairs" and only after online-reservation.
use of music:
- higher level skaters do have priority
- skaters working with coaches or choreographers do have priority
- if more coaches need the music they have to rotate skater by skater
- skaters who compete in ISU Competitions are in priority
- coaches have to spread a positive atmosphere
- coaches should stay on the bord in heavily used sessions
- coaches have to make sure that they do not desturbe skaters
- coaches who are supposed to teach skaters of members of the Clubs of the Tyrolean Skating Federations have to get a licence according to the rules of the Tyrolean Skating Federation (TEV) further informations: www.tev.at.
If too many skaters are on the same session, the lower level skaters have to leave the session and can enter a later upcomming session, with free-practice places.
Futher Informations for figureskating:
Iceart is just an agency for figureskating sessions. For all bookings and payments the owner icesportarena is responsible. For details follow the link below.